8 Channel SDI Audio Monitor that provides Value for Money
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, the AMP1-8-M is an SDI audio monitor that offers fast and easy monitoring of 3G, HD, or SD formats. Above all, Wohler has designed it for the most demanding environments. First, with automatic frame rate detection, you get instant selection and summing of up to 8 audio channels. Next, you can choose between two SDI inputs and then toggle selection of channels 1 thru 8 OR channels 9 thru 16. Additionally, other standard features include volume and balance controls, push-button selection of audio channels, SDI looped outputs, and conversion to analog on XLR. Finally, level meters and phase display on two bright LCD’s.
Are you interested in an SDI audio monitor that displays 16 channels instead of 8 channels? Please check out our AMP1-16-M instead.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Choose between two SDI inputs (3G, HD or SD SDI)
- Automatic SDI frame rate detection and selection
- Shallow sub-5 inch depth for easy installation in Outside Broadcast vehicles and consoles
- Both SDI inputs are looped and re-clocked
- The selected and active SDI input is also re-clocked out on a 3rd dedicated BNC connector
- Monitor Channels 1-8 or Channels 9-16
- Sum, mute or solo audio channels using quick and easy push-buttons
- High resolution metering on two LCD’s with 166-segment displays
- Monitor audio through built-in speakers, headphones or analog outputs, with optional muting for internal speakers
- Stereo or mono monitoring
- Stereo phase indicators
- Adjustable Volume and Balance
- Balanced stereo analog outputs on XLR-Ms. Fixed level or volume/balance controlled.
- Totally digital system architecture with high fidelity Class D amp
- Selectable line level or front panel volume control and outputs
Are you curious about what SDI is? See the current entry at Wikipedia.