With Wohler’s renowned high quality audio, the AMP1-2SDA provides instantaneous selection and monitoring of any available pair of audio from either a 16 channel SDI (with looped output), 1 AES input pair, and either of 2 pairs of Analog inputs (Balanced or Unbalanced). Analog and AES outputs of the selected pair are included. Optional hardware inputs cards provide up to 8 additional pairs of both Analog and/or AES on DB-25 inputs. The unit features adjustable volume and balance controls, clear display of levels on two 26 segment LED meters and an average phase indicator.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the AMP1-2SDA provides two rotary controls that allow the user to easily select a source with the first rotary control and move through pairs with the second rotary control. A large front panel screen clearly displays the selected source and pair and is highly visible to users, even in busy technical areas. Additional features include simple tone controls for adjusting audio output and an audio trim control for altering the analog output levels.
Ultra-compact, the AMP1-2SDA fits perfectly in a network facility or OB truck live event and is ideal for a range of applications where basic, but reliable stereo audio monitoring is required.
- Wohler quality sound
- Selectable 2 channel monitoring of 16-channel 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 2 channel AES, and 2 channel Analog (Balanced or Unbalanced)
- Optional inputs available for an additional 16 channels (8 pairs) of both Analog and AES
- Bright, easily visible front panel display
- Simple uncluttered front panel controls
- Adjustable Volume and Balance
- Stereo phase indicator
- Selectable trim and tone controls
- Monitor through built-in speakers, headphones and analog outputs
- Shallow chassis for easy installation in OB vehicles and consoles
AES Input: 829095: Adds additional input of 8 pairs of AES audio on 1 x D-Sub. Hardware card.
Analog Input: 829096: Adds additional input of 8 pairs of Analog audio on 2 x D-Sub. Hardware card.