Ultra-compact, 2 channel audio monitor that fits perfectly in a network facility or OB truck for live events. This makes the AMP1-2SDA ideal for a range of applications where basic, but reliable audio monitoring is required.
Wohler has distilled 25 plus years of knowledge and experience into our AMP1- 2SDA product. This unit has Wohler build quality, a shallow depth of five inches, and great pricing. Fast selection and monitoring of any available pair of audio is available via either 1 x 3G-SDI (with looped output), 1 x AES3 input pair, and either of 2 pairs of Analog inputs (Balanced or Unbalanced). Analog and AES3 outputs of the selected pair are included in the unit for external monitoring.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the AMP1-2SDA provides two rotary controls that allow the user to easily select a source with the first and then move through that source’s corresponding audio pairs with the second. A large front panel screen, highly visible to users, displays the selected source and monitored pair, along with brightly displayed levels on 2 x 26 segment LED meters. Additional features include simple tone controls for adjusting audio output and an audio trim control for altering the analog output levels.
An optional hardware input card (AMP1-2SDA+) provides 8 additional pairs (16 channels) of both Analog and AES on 3 x DB-25 inputs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wohler quality sound
- Selectable 2 channel audio monitoring of 16-channel 3G-SDI, 2 channel AES, and 2 channel Analog (Balanced or Unbalanced)
- Bright, easily visible front panel display
- Simple uncluttered front panel controls
- Monitor through built-in speakers, headphones and analog outputs
- Shallow chassis for easy installation in OB vehicles and consoles
- Adjustable Volume and Balance
- Stereo phase indicator
- Selectable trim and tone controls
- An additional 16 channels (8 pairs) of both Analog and AES3 (See AMP1-2SDA+)