The World’s Finest Audio/Video Monitor™. Modular upgradability. Includes Dolby D/E/DD+ & 1 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI module. 2RU.
Out of stock
The leading choice of broadcasters worldwide, Wohler’s AMP2-16V could be the last audio monitor you will ever need. The open architecture design, superb quality, upgradeability and ease of use is why broadcasters consistently choose the AMP2-16V Series monitors for their most demanding applications.
Since we invented the in-rack audio monitor, we have not stopped improving it – and the world’s best selling and most powerful monitor now offers an even broader set of critical audio management tools. Monitor and analyze all of your audio and video feeds from one compact, convenient and easy to use workstation. It’s the best we’ve ever designed and built.
Features and Benefits
- Full 16 channels of simultaneous, mixed-format audio metering and management
- Customize two large high resolution LCD screens to display application specific audio/video data
- 32 presets enable complete reconfiguration of the entire unit with a single button press
- Added support for SMPTE2020 metadata handling, audio delay and loudness monitoring
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Mix, sum and route program audio live without the need for separate audio console
- Save and copy system presets to other units via Ethernet/Serial connection to PC
- Monitor, mix, route and fully manage SDI embedded audio, AES, analog or even TOSLINK sources
- Ability for re-embedded audio in SDI output
- Dual LCD screens with auto-detecting 3G/HD/SD-SDI video
- 16 Hot Keys enable one touch access to critical functions
- Fully-customizable level meters including scale, color, range, thresholds, and more
- Single screen view of 16 channel meters/clusters, phase indication, loudness, Dolby D, E, and DD+ presence and hot key assignments
- Menu lockout function and redundant power supplies for secure transmission chain operation (optional)
- “Super-Pair” feature offers additional channel pair (17, 18) to monitor additional two intercom or PL intercom channels
|Option Cards for Signal I/O and/or Processing (includes hardware)
|3G-SDI Input Card
||16 Channel 3G/HD/SD-SDI Dual Input Audio/Video Module with 8 De-Muxed AES Output Pairs from SDI
|AES Input Card
||8 Pair (16-channel) AES Audio Input Module.
|AES Output Card
||8 Pair (16-channel) AES Audio Output Module.
|Analog w/TOSLINK Input Card
||8 channel Analog Inputs on DB-25. 8 Channel Analog Outputs on DB-25. Also Includes Optical TOSLINK Input.
|Other Options for the AMP2-16V Series
||Redundant Power Supply for AMP2-16V Series.
||24 DC Power for the AMP2-16V Series. Can replace main or be used as redundant supply.
|Spkr Power Output||RMS Each Side: 15W Continuous/30W Peak|
|Peak Acoustic Output @ 2 feet||104 dB SPL @ 2 ft|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz - 16 kHz (+/-5 dB); (-10 dB @ 50 Hz, 20 kHz)|
|Hum and Noise||Better than -75 dB below full output|
|Meter Dynamics||Configurable up to simultaneous VU & PPM|
|Number of screens||1|
|Diagonal Display Size||4.3 Inch|
|Display Resolution (HxV)||800 x 480|
|Power Consumption||250 Watts Max|
|Power Supply||Internal IEC Connector, Universal Input, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, CE & UL approved.|
|Dimension Width||19.0" (483mm)|
|Dimension Height||3.5" (89mm)|
|Dimension Depth||14.5" (369mm)|
|Net Weight||21.0 lbs (9.6 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||21.0 lbs (9.6 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||24.0 × 19.5 × 7.5 in (LxWxH)|