An LCD Monitor that provides Value for Money!
The all new iVAM1-1 represents a simple but well featured and competitively priced video and audio monitor. With fast easy and monitoring of audio and video, this unit comes standard with 3G-SDI and Analog inputs. License other signal formats as and when needed, either initially or after purchase.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iVAM1-1 is designed to be easy to operate, providing fast access to either video or meters. The unit comes standard with Analog and 3G-SDI but has options for additional signals, including ST-2110, ST-2022, Dante, Ravenna, AES3, & MADI64. The touch screen front panel makes the unit easy to use, easy to operate, and easy to configure for your particular purpose. Four rotary knobs supplement the touch controls and provide fast and easy access to volume, balance, signal source and channel selection. A front mounted USB port is provided for software updates to support new and emerging technologies. All iAM Series monitors are built with an onboard web server.
The iVAM1-1 is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact budget friendly unit for confidence monitoring video, audio and levels of an evolving range of professional signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Video or audio monitoring (up to 16 channels) from multiple sources
- Toggle between using as an LCD monitor or meters
- 2 x 3G SDI Inputs on BNC; 1 x 3G SDI Output of selected source on BNC
- Optional I/O ford SMPTE 2110 or SMPTE 2022 via SFP, AES3 on HD-15 (incl selected audio source converted to AES3 out), & MADI via BNC (looped out)
- HDMI Output of the monitored video source is included as standard
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control.
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- SFP cage allows for additional signal formats. Dedicated MADI SFP cage included
- Software upgrades via USB or network.
- APIs included for remote control
Click Here to view our short How-To video that goes through basic operations.