16 channel Audio over IP Monitor with options for multiple signal upgrades, including SDI, Dante, Ravenna, 2110 & 2022
iAM-AUDIO-1 is a 16 channel audio monitor that is easy to operate, yet powerful enough to provide high quality, value-added monitoring of multiple signal types within a space-saving 1U chassis. Input options include SDI (3G, HD, SD), the latest IP formats (Ravenna, AES67, Dante) and the audio essences of ST-2110 and ST-2022-6.. Analog ships standard. AES3 & MADI inputs are also available. Dolby processing is available as a processing option. This unit also includes loudness monitoring and phase metering as standard.
Three touch screen panels make the unit easy to use, easy to operate, and easy to configure for your particular purpose. Three rotary knobs supplement the touch controls and provide easy and instant access to volume, balance and other control function, especially for summing, soloing, muting and related tasks. A front mounting USB port is used for software updates to support new and emerging technologies. All iAM Series monitors are built with an onboard web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration.
The iAM-Audio-1 is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact unit for monitoring an evolving range of professional signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Unit capable of monitoring Audio over IP
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- Monitor up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of included and optional connectors and signal processing options, including SFP slots for future I/O and Ethernet inputs for IP-based I/O
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgrades via USB or network
- APIs included for remote control