Flexible, Adaptable & Future Proof Audio Mix Monitor
This 16 channel audio mix monitor was designed for fast-paced outside broadcast, studio and live-to-air production environments. First, iAM-MIX16 provides easy monitoring with instant access to either signals or to user-definable presets of any individual signal source or a mix of sources for monitoring, summing, muting and mixing. Signal options include the latest IP formats, including AoIP: Ravenna / AES67 and Dante, ST-2110, ST-2022.
In addition to individual channel encoders that handle channel-specific volume levels, instant-mute, and hold-for-solo, the MIX16 also has an independent master level control for master-volume and global muting. Individual OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically read from a network connected router. A front mounting USB port is used for software updates to support new and emerging technologies. All iAM Series monitors are built with an onboard web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration.
In short, iAM-MIX16 is the perfect solution for any application that requires a simple, compact solution for monitoring a range of professional audio signals.
Only need 8 channels for your audio mix monitor, not 16? See our iAM-MIX8
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- AoIP Monitor: Options include Ravenna / AES67, Dante, ST-2110 & ST-2022
- Fast selection and summing of up to 16 audio channels, allowing quick muting and hold-for-solo
- Master volume control that also provides a master mute/unmute
- Channel names can be displayed for each input or pulled from a router
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of included and optional connectors and signal processing options, including SFP slots for future I/O and Ethernet inputs for IP-based I/O
- Store and retrieve presets up to 64 presets (16 accessible on front panel)
- Software upgradeable via USB or network
- APIs included for remote control