Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof. MPEG Monitoring.
The iAM-VIDEO-2 with optional MPEG monitoring is a versatile video and audio monitor, suited to a variety of monitoring applications within the broadcast and allied industries. It includes two 3G SDI SFP cages with additional options for AES3 and MADI. IP format options are included too: MPEG2TS, SMPTE 2022 and SMPTE 2110, RavennaTM / AES67 and DanteTM, and a growing range of additional I/O via an SFP interface.
It’s easy to operate, because it incorporates the mature touch-screen features that were optimized in previous iAM Series units. Use the included USB port to perform software upgrades, import / export of presets, and charge your devices. In addition, Wohler is known for powerful sound output and audio reproduction. This unit continues that tradition with high-quality front mounted speakers and sub-woofers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- Optional MPEG monitoring over Ethernet or ASI
- Signal processing options for SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022-6, Dante & Ravenna
- Video monitoring and audio monitoring of up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs included for remote control
- OPT-MPEG: 829094: Enables monitoring of MPEG-2 & H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC in TS over IP
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Enable monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enable monitoring of up to 64ch Dante™ Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-RAVENNA 256: 829079: Enable monitoring of up to 256ch Ravenna™ / AES67 Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-RAVENNA 64: 829173: Enable monitoring of up to 64ch Ravenna™ / AES67 Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- SFP-2110 (829086) SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2022-6 (829088) SMPTE 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2110+2022-6 (829087) SMPTE 2110 or 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors
- SFP-SDI (829089) 3G/HD/SD-SDI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-12G-SDI-FIBER (829160) 12G, 3G/HD/SD-SDI single-mode Opt. LC (fiber) video fiber connectors.
- SFP-SDI-Fiber (829084) 3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI SFP optical input; LC (fiber) Connectors; Single-Mode Receiver, Medium Haul, Non-MSA, no output; with software activation key
- SFP-SDI-OUTPUT (829083) 3G-SDI Transceiver; HD-BNC connectors, I/P and O/P are both SDI.
- SFP-HDMI-Ouput (829155) SDI to HDMI/DVI Converter; Video output at 1080p60
- SFP-Madi-MM-Fiber (829081) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Multi-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- SFP-Madi-SM-Fiber (829082) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Single-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- OPT-MADI (829092) Enable monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC with 1 x looped output. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES (829080) Enable monitoring of AES3 Input Pairs. Software activation key.
- OPT-ANLG (829093) Enable monitoring of 8 Analog channels on DB-25. Software activation key. Included as standard with all iAM-MIX & iAM-AUDIO variants