Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof. MPEG Monitoring available as an option.
The iAM-VIDEO-2, with included MPEG monitoring, is a versatile video and audio monitor. Because of this, it is suited to a variety of monitoring applications within the broadcast, telecom, and other related industries. It includes two 3G SDI SFP cages with additional options for AES3 and MADI. IP format options are included too: MPEG2TS, SMPTE 2022 and SMPTE 2110, RavennaTM / AES67 and DanteTM, and a growing range of additional I/O via an SFP interface.
It’s easy to operate, because it incorporates the mature touch-screen features that were optimized in previous iAM Series units. Use the included USB port to perform software upgrades, import / export of presets, and charge your devices. In addition, Wohler is known for powerful sound output and audio reproduction. This unit continues that tradition with high-quality front mounted speakers and sub-woofers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- MPEG monitoring over Ethernet or ASI (requires SFP-SDI)
- Signal processing options for SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022-6, Dante & Ravenna
- Video monitoring and audio monitoring of up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs included for remote control