Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof. MPEG Monitoring available as an option.
The iAM-VIDEO-2, with optional MPEG monitoring, is a versatile video and audio monitor. Because of this, it is suited to a variety of monitoring applications within the broadcast, telecom, and other related industries. It includes two 3G SDI SFP cages with additional options for AES3 and MADI. IP format options are included too: MPEG2TS, SMPTE 2022 and SMPTE 2110, RavennaTM / AES67 and DanteTM, and a growing range of additional I/O via an SFP interface.
It’s easy to operate, because it incorporates the mature touch-screen features that were optimized in previous iAM Series units. Use the included USB port to perform software upgrades, import / export of presets, and charge your devices. In addition, Wohler is known for powerful sound output and audio reproduction. This unit continues that tradition with high-quality front mounted speakers and sub-woofers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- Optional MPEG monitoring over Ethernet or ASI
- Signal processing options for SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022-6, Dante & Ravenna
- Video monitoring and audio monitoring of up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs included for remote control
- OPT-MPEG: 829094: Enables monitoring of MPEG-2 & H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC in TS over IP
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Enable monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enable monitoring of up to 64ch Dante™ Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-RAVENNA 256: 829079: Enable monitoring of up to 256ch Ravenna™ / AES67 Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-RAVENNA 64: 829173: Enable monitoring of up to 64ch Ravenna™ / AES67 Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- SFP-2110 (829086) SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2022-6 (829088) SMPTE 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2110+2022-6 (829087) SMPTE 2110 or 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors
- SFP-SDI (829089) 3G/HD/SD-SDI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-12G-SDI-FIBER (829160) 12G, 3G/HD/SD-SDI single-mode Opt. LC (fiber) video fiber connectors.
- SFP-SDI-Fiber (829084) 3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI SFP optical input; LC (fiber) Connectors; Single-Mode Receiver, Medium Haul, Non-MSA, no output; with software activation key
- SFP-SDI-OUTPUT (829083) 3G-SDI Transceiver; HD-BNC connectors, I/P and O/P are both SDI.
- SFP-HDMI-Ouput (829155) SDI to HDMI/DVI Converter; Video output at 1080p60
- SFP-Madi-MM-Fiber (829081) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Multi-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- SFP-Madi-SM-Fiber (829082) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Single-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- OPT-MADI (829092) Enable monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC with 1 x looped output. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES (829080) Enable monitoring of AES3 Input Pairs. Software activation key.
- OPT-ANLG (829093) Enable monitoring of 8 Analog channels on DB-25. Software activation key. Included as standard with all iAM-MIX & iAM-AUDIO variants