Flexible, Adaptable & Future Proof Multi-Source Mixing Audio Monitor
This 8 channel Multi-Source Mixing Audio Monitor is designed for fast-paced outside broadcast, studio and live-to-air production environments. iAM-MIX8 provides easy monitoring with fast access to either any individual signal source or to user-definable presets that can be a mix of sources for monitoring, summing, muting, soloing and mixing. Signal options include the latest Audio over IP formats (Ravenna / AES67 and Dante), as well as the audio essences of ST-2110, ST-2022.
In addition to individual channel encoders that handle channel-specific volume levels, instant-mute, and hold-for-solo, the MIX8 also has an independent master level control for master-volume and global muting. OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically updated from a network-connected router. A front mounted USB port is provided for software updates to support new and emerging technologies. All iAM Series monitors are built with an onboard web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration.
In short, iAM-MIX8 is the perfect solution for any application that requires a simple, compact solution for monitoring a range of professional audio signals.
Looking for an audio mix monitor with 16 channel controls instead of 8? See our iAM-MIX16
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Multi-Source Mixing Audio Monitor with 8 Selectable Output Controls
- AoIP Monitor: Options include Ravenna / AES67, Dante, ST-2110 & ST-2022
- Fast selection and summing of up to 8 audio channels, allowing quick muting and hold-for-solo
- Master volume control that also provides a master mute/unmute
- Channel names are displayed for each input and/or pulled from a router
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of included and optional connectors and signal processing options, including SFP slots for future I/O and Ethernet inputs for IP-based I/O
- Store and retrieve presets up to 64 presets (16 accessible on front panel)
- Software upgradeable via USB or network
- APIs included for remote control
Links for external purchase: