An SDI & 2110 Video Audio Monitor LCD Monitor that provides Value for Money!
The all new iVAM2-2 represents a well featured and competitively priced video and audio monitor. With fast and easy simultaneous monitoring of audio and video, this unit comes standard with 3G-SDI and Analog inputs. License other signal formats as and when needed, either initially or after purchase.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iVAM2-2 is designed to be easy to operate, providing access to both video and meters, as well as loudness and other data. The unit comes standard with Analog and 3G-SDI but has options for additional signals, including ST-2110, ST-2022, AES3, Dante, Ravenna & MADI64. The touch screen front panels make the unit easy to use, easy to operate, and easy to configure for your particular purpose. Four rotary knobs supplement the touch controls and provide fast and easy access to volume, balance, signal source and channel selection. A front mounted USB port is provided for software updates to support new and emerging technologies. All iAM Series monitors are built with an onboard web server.
The iVAM2-2 is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact unit and superior performance characteristics for the purpose of monitoring an evolving range of professional signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- SDI & 2110 video-audio monitor with options for Audio over IP, MADI and 2022.
- Video or audio monitoring (up to 16 channels) from multiple sources
- Up to 64 presets
- 2 x 3G SDI Inputs on BNC; 1 x 3G SDI Output of selected source on BNC
- Optional I/O for SMPTE 2110 or SMPTE 2022 via SFP, AES3 on HD-15 (incl selected audio source converted to AES3 out), & MADI via BNC (looped out)
- HDMI Output of the monitored video source is included as standard
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Option Cards for AoIP or an additional 8 channels of analog inputs and outputs
- Software upgrades via USB or network.
- APIs included for remote control
Only have 1U in space? See our iVAM1-1.
Click Here to view our short How-To video that goes through basic operations.