- Sales are on a CASH-IN-ADVANCE or CREDIT CARD basis.
- Each item carries a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- At these prices all sales are final, we can’t accept any returns.
- All quantities are while supplies last.
The AMP V Series monitors provide full fi delity stereo audio monitoring. These units feature four LED level meters showing accurate level-metering of all four input sources from the selected input group. These units contain high performance transducers driven by three power amplifi ers: one amplifi er/driver combination handles midrange and high frequency information, while the second handles summed low frequency information below the 500 Hz crossover point.
Extended HF response reveals potential problems with audio whine or hiss. Electronic rather than acoustic cancellation of bass frequencies provides positive audible detection of out-of-phase (reversed polarity) audio feeds.
The front panel features an innovative LED display of phase/polarity relationships. Output limiter circuits are incorporated to protect the speakers, and extensive magnetic shielding allows placement immediately adjacent to video monitors with no color impurities.
- Tri-color level meters displaying simultaneous VU and PPM
- Eight balanced analog inputs
- Independent selection of 2 from 4 mono sources to left and right outputs
- Balanced analog output of 2 selected sources
- Innovative LED display of phase/polarity relationships
- Blowout proof speakers
- Premium quality drivers and power amplifiers provide excellent reproduction
- Focused sound reduces adjacent bay crosstalk
- Thorough magnetic shielding allows placement next to video monitors
- Extended frequency response and low distortion
- Audible Indication of phase/polarity problems
- Full fidelity audio monitoring