The HDM-320-4K-TT monitor sets a new standard in UltraHD LCD monitors for broadcast and professional video applications. It provides a 32”, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16:9 format, 60Hz refresh, anti-glare IPS LCD screen. All video formats are scaled to fit on the screen in the highest quality using 12-bit digital processing, precision scaling and gamma correction to produce the best images possible.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Monitor 2SI Interleave or Quad-Link 4K video using four HD-SDI inputs together.
- Two display modes: single display and quad link display.
- Each of 4 SDI inputs can be displayed by full screen in single mode. Quad link mode supports 2-SI and square division display.
- User defined hot key functionality for either H/V delay, underscan, on-screen display.
- On-screen, 16-channel level metering provides audio confidence monitoring.
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification.
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually.
- Supports multi-format analog and digital audio signals.
- Allows adjustment of the parameters for each screen.
- User-adjustable color temperatures with presets.
- Ethernet, RS-485 and GPI control interfaces.