DUAL 4U RACKMOUNT VIDEO MONITOR WITH 3G-SDI, HDMI & COMPOSITE I/O
The RM Series is a fully featured range of slim, LCD rack-mounted video monitors. Therefore, that makes them ideal for mobile trucks, news and control rooms, production, post-production and video surveillance applications. These tilting monitors ship with on-screen level meters, multiple scopes (vectorscope, histogram), safe area and aspect ratio markers as standard features. They also ship with a variety of picture controls and assistive video features such as zoom, image flip, and focus assist. IMD labels, tally, and built-in color bars are also included. In conclusion, the RM-4210W-3G2 is a Dual 4U Video Monitor that meets a variety of needs and specifications.
This unit supports standard frame rates and resolutions up through 3G-SDI, HDMI and Composite. Each input has a looped output. Select up to 16 audio channels for visual monitoring. Speakers are included too, while a 3.5mm headphone socket provides optional private monitoring.
Finally, each of the high-resolution LCD screens displays high-definition or standard-definition video in a range of aspect ratios. Select from multiple parameters from the menu to customize the information overlays on each screen.
Would you like a 7″/3RU screen rather than a 10″/4RU screen? Please see our quad screen 7″ unit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dual 4U Video Monitor
- On-screen level meters up to 16 channels provide confidence audio monitoring
- On-screen vectorscope and histogram displays
- Ratio and Safe Area markers
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- Image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen, individually
- Built-in color bars
- Intuitive on-screen menus
- Headphone output
- Client/Server GUI network control, ideal for configuring difficult to reach wall-mounted monitors
Links for external purchase:
View our product announcement.