LCD RACK MOUNT MONITORS WITH SDI, HDMI & CVBS INPUTS
The RM Series is a fully featured range of slim, lcd rack mount monitors that are ideal for mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, production, post-production and video surveillance applications. These tilting monitors ship standard with options for on-screen level meters, multiple scopes (waveform, vectorscope, histogram), safe area and aspect ratio markers,. Additionally, the monitor included IMD labels, tally, and built-in color bars. They also ship standard with a variety of picture controls and assistive video features such as zoom, image flip, and focus assist.
This unit support supported standard frame rates and resolution up through 3G SDI, HDMI and CVBS-Analog. Each input has a looped output for convenience. Up to 16 audio channels may be selected for visual monitoring using on-screen bar graph style level meters. Speakers are included in the rear of the unit for audible monitoring, while a 3.5mm headphone socket provides optional private monitoring.
Each of the high-resolution LCD screens displays high-definition or standard-definition video in a range of aspect ratios. Select from multiple parameters from the on-screen display menu to customize on-screen information.
Would like a 10″ screen rather than a 7″ screen? Please see our dual screen 10″ unit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- On-screen video waveform, vectorscope and histogram displays
- Ratio and Safe Area markers
- On-screen level meters up to 16 channels provide confidence audio monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- Image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen, individually
- Built-in color bars
- Intuitive on-screen menus
- Headphone output
- Client/Server GUI network control, ideal for configuring difficult to reach wall-mounted monitors
Links for external purchase:
- See our product listing on Amazon
- Purchase at MarkerTek Website
- Purchase at B&H Website
- Purchase via HHB (UK)
- Purchase at JBD Website (Poland)
View our product announcement.